Thursday 9 April 2020

Website layout experimentation - icons



I experimented with the layout of my website to see what is the most effective way of displaying my work. With previous feedback in the silent crit stating that I have strong projects but there was too much going on, I wanted to see what would be more harmonious. With there being a clear link in my work, with doing illustrative positive playful design, I had the idea of grouping these projects with having an icon for each project and being able to see the outcome when you scroll over. By having icons it groups the projects well and also works well with my branding elements, however I felt that it doesn't do the project justice when first seen on the website. So, I decided to go back to the layout of having one project at a time, which gives a good juxtaposition of the masthead gif. 



No comments:

Post a Comment