Saturday 15 February 2020

Why my briefs have changed

With the self promotion ppp session, it really made me re think what briefs I wanted to continue with and perhaps change this year in order to create a portfolio which suits myself to the best of my ability. From the session the main takeaway is that we shouldn't be doing briefs for the sake of it or if we don't like the idea anymore. To which, made me introduce a new self initiated brief of my cassette, with being highly interested in music and being able to choose a genre that I'm also interested in.

Within my original briefs I have changed my:
self initiated packaging for children's food due to resembling my cop outcome too much to - Cassette
Research brief on a well being box to - Scandinavian lifestyle
I also chose to not do the D&AD airport campaign as the outcome is purely digital and this year I want to create more physical outcome for my portfolio
I also chose not to pursue the pastels branding due to already creating a food menu, so there is variation In my portfolio


A brief which I would like to add if I have time, is to create a publication of little streets in Europe, with my love of travelling and appreciating the local culture and hidden sights. This brief I have in mind if I can fit it into my timetable without compromising other project outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment