Wednesday 26 February 2020

Final Branding - logo & imagery

From deciding to rebrand myself in order to create a better reflection of myself and my brand, I have experimented and developed the notion of the 'smiley face'. The final logo represents my design mantra of creating positive design, my love for playful work and using characters in my work. The typeface used is 'KnickKnack regular' and combines the face iconography with the letterforms, to combine the title of the I with the imagery. The logo uses the colour 'Illusion' (E6A1B4) which is a darker pink that is used on any branding collateral, especially to be used on the background of a light pink. To accompany the logo is the supporting imagery of three round faces, which further elevates the identity of myself and my aims of my design; to put a smile on peoples faces. The imagery uses the secondary colour palette, using different hues of pink. The body text throughout the branding is the rounded sans serif 'Sofia pro soft' which harmonises against the logo, creating the cohesive ideation of the smiley face throughout.  




No comments:

Post a Comment