Saturday 22 February 2020

Visiting toasties - my menu in context




                                                       

Toasties commissioned me to work on the design of their new menu, which was being launched a week after the design deadline. To see my final design in the shop, I visited on the weekend and tried out the breakfast. It was exciting to see my designs all around the shop in A3, being an integral part to the shop and business. Seeing my work in context displays how my illustrative style can be incorporated into real life and work effectively. As part of the commission I made A4 black and white versions so they could be mass printed, however they weren't in store yet so I'll be coming back to see wether Toasties thought that the colour version in A3 worked well enough by itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment