Tuesday 17 March 2020

Website developments - masthead gif





With the current theme that my website has I wasn't 100% happy with the layout and use of 'hi, I'm Izzy Latimer' due to this being an overseen element and doesn't go with my branding. To tackle this element, I experimented with the layout. I first put a picture of one of my projects as a masthead as an underlay to see wether it would be coherent with seeing all the other projects, however I still didn't like the look of the website greeting. I decided to scrap the greeting due to it not fitting in with my branding and to further develop my current branding elements I created a gif. I decided that I wanted a break between entering my website and having a look at my projects and having a gif that related to myself and my branding. The gif I created uses the 'smiley faces' which people know me for and also adheres to my mantra of creating positive and light hearted design. 

the gif;











No comments:

Post a Comment