Friday 27 March 2020

Lockdown changes

With the current unprecedented time it means that a lot of way of working and brief outcomes will have to adapt and change as a result. With the week before the 23rd there was deliberation on what will happen so I had to change my timeline of two briefs over in order to focus on screen printing due to needing the resources. This mean that we had to put back the Oliver bonas brief and meant as an external and internal collab it is harder to communicate. It also means that the research brief will have to most likely be mockup outcomes due to wanting to focus on a branding collateral. It also means that all my photoshoots that I had planned can no longer be done, especially the UK greetings photoshoot idea which I really wanted to do! With last week already being disruptive I can sense that it will be so hard to concentrate epically with having to refigure briefs, however I will try my hardest to stick to the original time plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment