Thursday 5 March 2020

Rob Watson Raw reflection

From Rob Watson, Studio Raw, coming in to give a professional talk it really inspired me and my creative direction. I was inspired by his career direction with having gained experience, knowledge and clients with working in studios and also setting up his own. He however changed his path with deciding to just set up their own freelance business with the help of his with and to have good connections with other creatives. Within his own practice he had time to focus on projects he wanted, to travel and to also sell products - which is a route I want to take! It made me think about the route that I would like to take, with needing more knowledge and clients before I can pursue my passions in design full time! I also really liked his motto of 'have fun and make it up as you go along' with it seeming down to earth advice for us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment