Friday 29 November 2019

Phone Call with Toasties

My client relationship with Toasties was made in September when The owner Coral saw my Etsy page and like my way of illustration. From there she contacted me and we started to talk about creating a new menu for the cafe. With back and forth communication Coral asked me wether she could phone me so she could clarify the timeline and what was wanted from this brief. 

The main point that was clarified with this phone call was that the project should be started in January to be finished by the 1st of feb for when the new menu is released. Coral stated that she will send the new details of the menu in the new year - with the new additions of salt and pepper items for example. She asked questions like wether I wanted a deposit and to clarify payment and I just stated that I would like the payment in full, so communicating this point was vital for the later stages. I also clarified that I will send over an invoice next year in due course before starting of the project. With talking about her love for my style of illustrations she also asked me to wether I do logos and wether I'm interested in doing some for her other companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment