Tuesday 1 October 2019

Release of my Amsterdam postcards

Due to working on my designs and wanting to add some new and updated products to My etsy shop, I released my new range of Amsterdam postcards. The range was inspired by my love for Amsterdam with the recent Graphic design trip that I went on. In the summer I explored making patterns and just illustrating because of my love for it. Within illustrating Amsterdam, I decided that it would be a good illustration of people to buy due to the popularity of Amsterdam, and finding that when I went there there wasn't any illustrated postcards, so there is a gap in the market. I released the collection in late September and promoted it via Instagram, my personal Facebook and personal stories. The main bonus from releasing this collection was that from these designs I managed to gain a client and connection with Toasties Blackpool, of whom saw my design style and wanted me to help them with their branding. 

(Design Insta)


(Facebook)

(Instagram stories)



No comments:

Post a Comment