Tuesday 14 January 2020

Sending over client invoice

From having new products released on my Etsy Page, it created interest from a small business in Blackpool of whom wanted to me to do some designs for them. After having a client conversation over the phone, it was communicated that she didn't want anything until the end of February and would send all the information needed for the menu design. Before I started the project I made sure to create an invoice that communicated that it would only be x3 amendments and would be £50. However, in hindsight I should have charged more, however as it was a friends family I felt uncomfortable charging a higher amount and I'm not comfortable enough in design yet. I made sure the invoice was paid before any work was sent out to make sure my work couldn't be used for free.


(now updated to include the new branding)

No comments:

Post a Comment