Monday 13 January 2020

personal branding - mini hand in

For the mini hand in of personal branding I decided to further develop existing branding to which I already had due to setting up an Etsy store in the summer of 2018. The ideation behind my branding is that I want my brand to be a personal relationship so therefore wanted the logo to represent myself. Due to being heavily influenced by Japanese design in my practice the representation of me is in a cute non realistic style. The rest of the branding uses the coherent colour of light blue throughout and features my 'characters' that face featured in projects and my designs. 

For the main hand in I have decided to re brand due to wanting to be more versatile within my practice. I want to focus on my style however don't want to limit myself with just the use of the characters which I have used in my Etsy banner. I don't think the logo reflects myself anymore and would like feedback to suggest what I can change and develop to further enhance my brand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment