Sunday 17 May 2020

Brand Distribution

Within my brand ikldesign I have different ways of distribution within the brand. My main distribution is my Instagram, with posting patterns, design and physical outcomes of projects which creates an interest between like minded designers and has gained me clients. My other big way of promoting myself is through my portfolio website. My portfolio website has my best projects which has been drastically condensed down with also the feature of my about page and a shop link. I also have a physical portfolio, which I have started to make as a master doc for any future studio emails! I also have a LinkedIn, Facebook and my Easy Page. Throughout all collateral my logo, supporting imagery and brand colours are used creating a harmonious link, that is also slightly different depending on the platform.

(Etsy)

(Facebook)

(Linkedin)


(Instagram)


(Portfolio Website)

(Physical portfolio)


No comments:

Post a Comment